When it comes to cooking, everyone around the world has different tastes and likes.
Cooking I suppose, is an art in itself.
The best part about it is you can always create something new.
So here is my recipe of a unique “Chinese-Italian Pasta”
1. Take a packet of raw pasta. They come in various shapes & sizes and have various names too! you can get any one of your choice or whichever is available at the stores.
Put the required quantity to boil till you find that they have been cooked become soft enough….
drain the excess water. Sprinkle a little bit of oil so that the pasta pieces don’t stick with each other.
2. take a “kadai” or a vessel to cook & add some oil to it & let it heat up a bit.
Add chopped onions, garlic, ginger, capsicum, tomatoes & a bit of cabbage.
Stir fry and saute it.
3. Add some quantity of soy sauce, tomato sauce & chili sauce & salt as per taste
4. Add the boiled pasta pieces to this paste & mix well
5. Add a bit of grated or cut pieces of cheese (maybe 1 to 2 cubes..depending upon liking)
6. Let the cheese melt.. add some quantity of milk just for mixing the cheese with the pasta…
7. Let the whole thing steam-up a bit.
8. And the pasta is ready!!! Serve it and Enjoy!!
You can add pepper which will give a nice flavor to it.
Seasoning with Italian herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary or thyme will also enhance the flavor.
So I hope you found this combination recipe simple and I do hope you try it at home!
*Disclaimer: The above mentioned recipe is entirely mine and all the photos and the content you see in the post are original and belong entirely to me and are not copied from the internet and I am willingly sharing my ideas to the public.